Craft Week Scotland
Time & Location
About the Event
As part of Craft Week Scotland, Holy Loch Pottery at Aldersyde, Kilmun nr. Dunoon, Argyll, will be opening the Gallery and a garden trail to display a selection of work made at the pottery: plant containers - large and small, sculptures, bird baths and wall plaques. Bute jeweller and crafter, Pat Chandler, will be showing a selection of her hand-crafted jewellery. Items will be for sale.
In addition, two alternative workshops will be held in the studio each day.
- Clay workshop. Make a decorative wall plaque in clay.
- Found materials. Create a decorative slate plaque using natural and found materials.
- All are welcome to visit the gallery and garden.
- Limited places available for each workshop, therefore booking essential. Fee: £30 per person.
- For further information and workshops bookings, please contact Moira: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Holy Loch Pottery will be following Covid 19 safety procedures and masks are requested to be worn during visits.
#pai132 #shoplocally #supportcrafts #visitargyll #CraftWeekScotland #localartists #visitcowal #scottishpotters #thinkgifts #christmasshopping